Francophiles and cartographers would probably agree that it’s impossible to adequately convey the magic of Paris on a flat, lifeless map. But French designer Antoine Corbineau has come close in his newest print—a neon vision of the City of Light that resembles pop-art stained glass. With a tangle of streets in white against buildings in bold pinks, yellows, and reds, you can try to use this map for navigation, but you’d probably be better off hanging it on the wall.
Maybe Pixar refuses to make a sequel because they know they’ll ever top this
Batkid Saves San Francisco
A boy’s wish to be Batman inspired thousands of volunteers to help turn the streets of San Francisco into Gotham City today.
Five-year-old Miles, aka Batkid, has been fighting Leukemia since he was a baby. The Make-a-Wish Foundation helped organize an entire day catered to the caped crusader. Miles, whose cancer is in remission, rode in a Batmobile, rescued a damsel in distress and helped police capture the Riddler and the Penguin. San Francisco Mayor Ed Lee even gave Miles a key to the city.
The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
Puberty: American Dad style
You have no idea how long I was waiting for this